Omni — “all : universally”
The Omni Group, at Russ Lyon Sotheby’s International Realty, is a full-service boutique team committed to savvy marketing and expert representation. Our clients know they will receive personalized service based on honesty, integrity, and industry expertise.
- We are passionate with a deep knowledge and appreciation for all aspects of real estate.
- We are forward thinking and strive to find creative solutions that meet the unique needs of each and every client.
- We embrace technology but never compromise REAL connections with our clients, before, during and after the purchase of sale.
Omni Group’s founder & managing partner, Tanya Hoffman, spent more than 25 years as a leading sales executive in global relocation, managing roughly over 20,000 relocations for executives from Fortune 500 to start-up companies, globally. Transitioning into Luxury Real Estate was a natural progression for Tanya.
In order to better serve the luxury real estate client, Tanya launched The Omni Group with the intent to bring a greater level of expertise, sophistication, and service to luxury clients. The Omni Group is committed to work tirelessly in order to match you with the right property to fit your residential, commercial or investments needs — all while delivering a painless, stress-free, personalized real estate experience.
“Forging long-term client relationships is at the core of our approach. Nothing is ever just transactional.” —Tanya Hoffman
Tanya’s network is unrivaled. Her vast business and personal connections, years in the making, along with the respect of her communities, know no boundaries when it comes to maximizing these resources to make any deal happen or exceed any given goal. Tanya boasts several relocation credentials including
- Certified Relocation Professional — CRP
- Global Mobility Specialist — GMS
- Corporate Relocation Certified Agents
Fiercely loyal to every client and their expectations, she will turn any challenge into an opportunity in order to take them to their destination. Her unparalleled market knowledge and unmatched work ethic, savvy negotiating and problem-solving skills, coupled with an extraordinary talent for design composition and style, highlight just a few of her notable distinctions.
Linda is an accomplished business professional with 35 years experience spanning Marketing, Management, and Operations. She is now leveraging her business acumen and judgement to help clients smoothly navigate the often complex real estate buying and selling transactions.
Career highlights include:
- Co-founder of RoesttaNet, a global IT Supply Chain standards organization (whose founding members included Microsoft, IBM, Hewlett Packard, Nokia and Oracle).
- Founding member of Viacore, a supply chain integration service provider (acquired by IBM in 2006).
- Founding member of Vocado, a provider of cloud-based financial aid processing software for the higher education industry (acquired by Oracle in 2018).
In 2018, Linda left corporate America to pursue a career in Real Estate Investment — investing in numerous successful multi-family, retail, & office assets, as well as several complete single-family renovation/remodels.
When not obsessing over real estate, Linda obsesses over horses. An avid equestrian for 27 years owning, riding and showing English and Western horses, she is also an avid race horse fan and owner, with fractional ownership in numerous race horses including Authentic — winner of the 2020 KY Derby, 2020 Breeder’s Cup Classic and 2020 Eclipse Horse of the Year.